16 September, 2013

GROWING LIKE A WEED.

A few months before Finnegan was born, I was introduced to an incredible app:  Everyday. The concept is simple; the app alerts you a time or two a day (if you so choose) to remind you to take a picture. It is typically used for self portraits, but I decided to use it for pictures of Finnegan. Although I wasn't nearly as consistent as I could have been (infant baby to care for, c'mon!), I have a really quick, super fun video that documents my sweet little newborn baby growing up (sad!) and losing the majority of his enormous cheeks (tears!). I will cherish this short little video forever. I could watch it a million times over (and have).  Check out the video behind the cut:  



Finnegan's First Year from Megan Coyle on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!