18 May, 2013

MUST SEE PT. III


I have made this recipe for an imitation of Cafe Gratitude's I Am Accepting Sushi Rice Bowl three times in the past two weeks. I am OBSESSED with it and want to eat it like 50 more times this weekend.

This is such a great idea for empowering little girls! I might not be five, but I plan on doing this for my next birthday anyway.

World class internet scourer MES found incredible Etsy shop clothingshow. I love the unusual fit and one size fits all approach.

I (ok, my parents) made these tassel garlands for Finnegan's baptismal reception. They were a little time consuming, but could easily be finished during one movie. Ya know? Not to mention, Rookie is probably my favorite site on the World Wide Web.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!