01 November, 2012

iPHONE DUMP.

Bonjour!

Just a couple of casual looks. #sorryimnotsorry

I am now the parent that plans out outfits for their 11 week old. Baby looks GOOD.

My perfect little love.

My mornings look like this. #clothdiapering #flipsystem

Really beautiful drive to #richmond VA today, just me and my little one.  Such a different experience than San Diego fall.

@justinshauncoyle 's face when we are watching something that embarrasses him. I already pulled his fingers out of his ears.

One time I took a nap with a Mr. Finnegan Francis and drooled on his head?? We slept this way for over 2 hours. Whoops.

Count Chocula and a beer.

Hi Mom, I'm sort of sitting up on my own! #thisiswhatafeministlookslike

Baby of the 21st century

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!